APPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
Ferrellgas is seeking Full-Time, Part Time & Seasonal Class A & B CDL Blue Rhino Delivery Drivers. We are willing to train the right individuals for the position. As a member of our team, you will pick up and deliver propane cylinders to retail customers; maintain the appearance of our displays and signs; ensure propane placement meets National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) and company guidelines; and provide overall customer service to our retail customers.
Blue Rhino drivers can expect approximately 15 stops a day on average, with an average of 40 tanks per stop. This includes physically lifting 40 lb cylinders in each hand over 200 times a day. The seasonal opportunity would begin immediately and is expected to end on or around September 30 th , 2018. Seasonal employees can expect to work a Full-Time schedule during the seasonal assignment.
- Local routes and territories - home every night
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus potential
- Paid time off (including holidays)
- Paid uniforms
- Propane discounts
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Loads, secures, transports, delivers, and unloads propane exchange tanks to and from specified destinations
- Inspects vehicle and notifies supervisor of needed equipment, supplies, or routine maintenance
- Prepares and maintains records in accordance with regulations and company procedures
- Operates truck in accordance to established safety procedures
- During daily interaction with customers provides exceptional customer service by supplying service information and answering inquires
- Maintains compliance with all DOT requirements
- Under supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials and products under safety guidelines
- Participates in required on call rotation for after hours and weekend emergency deliveries or response
- Supports customer demand by working evening hours and weekends, as needed
- Must have a Class A or B CDL.
- Must have Hazmat endorsement or be willing to obtain it.
- Will train the right candidates.
- Good driving record.
- Physically able to lift 40 pounds in each hand, up to 200 times per day, in all weather conditions.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission is a plus.
Call Or Apply Online Today!
Associated topics: cdl a, cdl a truck, chofer clase a comercial, company driving, company driving team, company truck, conductores clase a, dry van otr trucking, flatbed and dry van otr trucking, tanker