Cardinal Systems Inc. is one of the nation s largest and most technologically advanced manufacturer of galvanized steel walls for in-ground swimming pools. In addition to steel walls we manufacture steel steps and benches, aluminum coping, liner track, deck drains, liner bead and other backyard living components such as a modular outdoor kitchen line.
Our success is based on a simple, founding principle: provide superior products and outstanding service. From its inception, Cardinal has had a strong commitment to precision fabrication, coupled with an aggressive pursuit to engage the latest technology. Through three generations of family ownership and operation, we continually reinvest in our business to stay on the forefront in quality, service, design, and innovation.
- Read, understand, & follow all company work instructions, production standards, safety procedures, quality procedures, production procedures, and SOPs in English.
- Train all team members on the proper procedures
- Establish an effective preventive maintenance (PM) plan.
- Involvement with new implementation of ERP system w/ maintenance module
- Provide safety, production and quality training to all team members
- Lead a team and develop a positive teamwork attitude
- Maintain a level of operation at a rate which will meet or exceed scheduled production requirements accurately, efficiently and safely
- Review with all team member, performance on company expectations in regards to safety, production and quality performance
- Counsel team members when they are not meeting these expectations
- Fill out all reports accurately in English
- Work with and communicate with other team members within their department as well as other departments in order to complete job assignments within the scheduled amount of time
- Work with and communicate with other team members within their department as well as other departments to improve current conditions in order to manufacture a good quality product at the highest possible output, maintaining the lowest possible cost in a safe work environment utilizing safe work practices
- Provide detailed information to the department manager that is relative to the safety, production and quality
- Be involved in continuous improvement activities
- Oversee building security
- Spec/quote/purchase parts for equipment
- Willingness to perform any other duties that are required for the betterment of the company. This may include assisting other departments and/or locations
- Operate material handling equipment accurately and safely if necessary
- Responsible for preventive maintenance schedule
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as diagrams, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedures manuals.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
- Knowledge of recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling, and termination practices
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Effective organization skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to read blueprints, electrical, mechanical, and voice and data communication drawings, and various diagrams.
- Working knowledge of fire protection systems.
- Comprehension of, fire protection and security alarm reports, capital variance reports, and OSHA logs. Good written and oral communication skills.
- On call twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week to support distribution center operations..
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Vocational skills training as a tradesperson (mechanical, electrical, welding, hydraulic, pneumatics).
This position is full time, Monday through Friday. We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity for advancement in a very stable and growing company. EOE
Associated topics: building maintenance, field, ice, labor, lawn, mower, park, road, street, tree pruner