Loading some great jobs for you...
Purpose of this position
Assist the Director with the functions of maintaining the tasks of the HOPE Program.
High school diploma or equivalency,
Minimum of 2 years experience in behavioral health setting preferred.
Good customer service skills
Knowledge of insurance authorizations
Strong interpersonal skills
Knowledge of behavioral health community resources
Experience with electronic medical record
Knowledge of Microsoft office
Good organizational skills
1. Provide secretarial support to HOPE staff.
2. Coordinate the intake of referrals
3. Obtain necessary information that is requested for referral determination for the Program.
4. Assists with coordinating HOPE Appointments.
5. Maintain a log when clients are scheduled for med appts.
6. Tracks HOPE outcomes and measures
7. Refer to the System of Care.
8. Maintain System of Care referral log.
9. Maintains incoming call log for HOPE & med clinic calls.
10. Prepare state reports
11.Coordiante groups and events of the Program
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
13. Assist with quality components of discipline documentation
Basic Organizational Responsibilities
1. Sanctuary- Demonstrate understanding of Sanctuary commitments in all interactions
2. Sanctuary Knowledge (practices SELF/dedicated to 7 commitments /understands trauma theory & psychobiology/participates in Community meetings/utilizes Safety Plan/grasps treatment team meetings/Red Flag Meetings/Psycho-educational Groups /TreatmentPlans/VicariousTrauma/ParallelProcess/Collective,Disturbance/Traumatic Re-enactment
3. Commitment to continued learning- Works to improve self and team members.
4. Attendance works as scheduled.
5. Continuous Quality Improvement works to eliminate waste and make improvements.
6. Teamwork acts as team player, supports team goals, can lead and follow.
7. Positive attitude gets involved in company groups.
8. Cross training works to share knowledge with others in a helpful way.
9. Flexibility ability to accept new direction in short notice.
10. Initiative seeks ways to complete assignments with a minimum of guidance.
11. Job knowledge consider relationship to length of time in assignment.
12. Problem Solving takes on new responsibilities and works toward solutions.
13. Safety Follows required safety procedures.
14. Communication Employee is effectively communicating with peers, consumers and supervisor.