Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for administering sales reports and client activity for Product Sales Support team. Provides analytical and statistical support
and prepares standard sales forecasts, budgets, projections, and other management reports. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience.
* Develops and manages a sales reporting system that will provide adequate data and analysis for Sales Support teams use, as well as
strategic data and analysis for sales management requirements.
* Coordinates maintenance of weekly and monthly reporting, including recommendation of system changes.
* Provides detailed reports to the sales force on ranking.
* Performs daily clerical and statistical reporting for Product Sales team.
* Generates project estimates using in-house estimating tools and programs.
* Generates monthly, quarterly, and annual reports relating to Product Sales team incremental sales performance and results.
* Captures and updates all required reporting materials to provide Product Sales management customized reports.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* - Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expect to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Associated topics: director of sales, leader, management, manager, manager of sales, sales leader, sales manager, shift lead, supervisor, team leader