Comcast Business offers technology solutions ranging from Ethernet, internet, and WiFi connectivity to voice, television, and managed Enterprise solutions to power businesses of all sizes to perform better. From small businesses to mid-market and large Enterprise organizations, Comcast Business serves business customers across the country. Powered by an advanced, Gig-speed network and backed by 24/7 technical support, Comcast Business is one of the largest contributors to the growth of Comcast Cable. The organization is the nation's largest cable provider to small and mid-size businesses and has emerged as a force in the Enterprise market, recognized by leading industry associations as one of the fastest growing provider of Ethernet services.
Responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of Comcast Business Services order processing teams. Prioritize team workload to ensure that sales orders are processed and installed in a timely and accurate manner. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two or more other full-time employees or their equivalent.
* Performs staffing, hiring, and training tasks including workforce planning, team building, orientation, providing direct training, and providing resources for training.
* Ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer orders.
* Evaluates workforce planning and workload prioritization and adjusts as needed to meet key performance metrics.
* Identifies and implements best practices ensuring continuous process efficiency improvement.
* Performs departmental needs analysis and produces strategic, cost-effective solutions.
* Utilizes knowledge of Comcast Business Class products and systems to provide expert knowledge to staff.
* Holds regular team meetings to ensure reps are appropriately informed in order to create a quality customer experience.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
* Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* Minimal travel required (\"15% per year) but travel may be offshore to India.
* Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
* Generally requires 4-7 years related experience
Employees at all levels are expected to:
* Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
* Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
* Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
* Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
* Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making callbacks and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
* Drive results and growth
* Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
* Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer