- Oversee the effective and efficient completion of shift duties in all areas assigned by the General Manager.
- Demonstrate adherence to company policies through example and coaching.
- Oversee and conduct Team Member training as required by General Manager and according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe, prompt, and courteous customer service, attend to customers' concerns and complaints, and promote the company culture by modeling and coaching Team Members.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, and thanking them for their business.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or entering prices into register according to established Company policies and procedures; finalize sales and collect payments by totaling orders and accepting tender from customers.
- Assist General Manager in store scheduling and scheduling adjustments.
- Assist General Manager in merchandising and promotional activities including checking in vendors, merchandise receiving, price changes, displays, and signage.
- Ensure that proper maintenance, cleanliness, and image standards are being maintained for the entire facility (e.g. equipment, counter area, floor, exterior pump area, etc.) to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Notify and oversee the completion of appropriate maintenance services when necessary.
- Assist in the proper and timely processing of all accounting functions.
- Assist the General Manager in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives for site, focusing on the areas of shrink, sales, expenses, TSR (Total Sales Revenue) and gross profit.
- Implement and maintain all established inventory control policies.
- Ensure all established safety and security policies are followed.
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter, and/or WetGoGetter as needed.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in one or more departments.
Associated topics: assistant general manager, backend, day manager, director, kitchen manager, operations manager, produce manager, shift manager, store manager, supervisor