School Operations Support Specialist, Level 1INSPIRE THE FUTURE!
K12 is a dynamic company on a mission to provide the most compelling, comprehensive, and effective K-12 education available. Our employees are a critical part of an organization that is providing powerful, new options for the way children can be educated.They have a passion for education and a drive to make a difference.
We pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of integrity. We have the same high expectations for our employees as we do for the students who are in our programs. These are just a few of the values that make K12 a great place to work.
ISPA is a rapidly-growing organization that offers our teachers and staff members the excitement of exploring an emerging concept in education. Daily, our talented teachers and staff experience the impact they make on the lives of children. Join us, andbe inspired by the potential of our students.
The Operations Support Specialist works with the Manager, School Operations to perform and/or oversee all aspects of school operations which may, depending on the specific needs of the school, have varying areas of emphasis including, but not limited to,compliance, enrollment, data reporting, coordinating major school events, student enrollment, and student and internal support
The mission of Insight Pennsylvania is to provide an exemplary individualized and engaging educational experience for students by incorporating school and community/family partnerships coupled with a rigorous curriculum along with a data-driven and student-centeredinstructional model. Student success will be measured by valid and reliable assessment data, parent and student satisfaction, and continued institutional growth within the academic community. Join us!
AS A SCHOOL OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST, LEVEL 1, YOU WILL...
* Works closely with Manager, School Operations to project manage and perform systems tasks for major school events, such as weekly enrollment, Re-Registration, Semester End Transition, and Year End Transition; * Works with Manager, School Operations and administrative staff to ensure the school is in compliance with and meets all audit requirements; * Assists Manager, School Operations with the development and drafting of school policies and procedures, e.g. assists with the Company's efforts nationally to develop policies and procedures, training standards and curriculum enhancements; * Develops relationships with vendors, the districts, state and other education stakeholders; * Assists with a wide variety of teacher and staff support issues, including but not limited to, solving or escalating basic systems and technology problems, ordering and reclaiming equipment and materials, and responding to inquiries and teaching staff andteachers about K12 systems; * Performs data entry into K12 and third-party databases; * Supports data needs and logistics of annual standardized testing; * Assists with other operational needs, especially record-keeping and office administration. * Performs other operational duties and general office work as needed/requested
Get to know ISPA!
* ISPA * Behind the Scenes * A Day in the Life
Are you driven by excellence to deliver instruction, support and guidance, manage the learning process, and focus on students' individual needs? If selected, you will participate in a comprehensive new teacher training program for threeweeks before the start of school. It is an opportunity to meet colleagues and learn the responsibilities required for delivering curriculum in an online environment. During this training you will also learn how to monitor student progress through K12's learningmanagement system, and to be a partner actively working with students and parents to advance each child's learning.Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree(s) AND * One to three years' operations, project, or product management/support experience OR * Equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required
OTHER REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, etc.); Web proficiency. * Excellent attention to detail, including proof-reading and editing skills; * Ability to multi-task under time pressure while remaining calm; * Organizational and time management skills; * Experience using a student information system and/or other type of database; * Strong written and verbal communication skills; * Ability to pass required background check
* Formal project management experience in fast-paced or start-up environment
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
* This is an office-based position. The noise level in the office is usually moderate (computers, printers, light foot traffic).
The above description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Employees will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor. Employee must be able to successfullyperform the essential functions of this job with or without a reasonable accommodation as required by law. By signing the Employment Agreement, Employee acknowledges that she/he has reviewed and is familiar with the contents of this job description.
WHO ARE WE?
* About Us * K12 Produces Results * Kudos and Honors * thinkTANK12
K12 is a Federal Contractor, an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,disability or genetics.Apply On-lineSend This Job to a Friend
* Back to K12 Home
Copyright ? K12 Inc. All rights reserved. K12 is a registered trademark of K12 Inc. The K12 logo and other marks referenced herein are trademarks of K12 Inc., and other marks are owned by third parties.
Associated topics: admission, affair, college, counselor, counsel, counselor, elementary school counselor, guidance counselor, register, speech language pathologist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.