Loading some great jobs for you...
Full-time Clinical Manager needed at a top home health company!
(Reference Code: KAM)
The Clinical Manager provides oversight to both the operational and clinical division of the home health agency. In overseeing the clinical services, manages all patient care services and personnel including nursing, home health aide, medical social work, physical therapy, speech-language pathology and occupational therapy staff and contractors for the Medicare certified home health agency. This oversight must include the following: making patient and personnel assignments; coordinating patient care; coordinating referrals; assuring that patient needs are continually assessed; and assuring the development, implementation, and updates of the individualized plan of care. Manages the safety and infection control program, ensures medical records are maintained appropriately; oversees clinical record review and chart audits and maintenance of medical supplies. Participates with the Administrator in the Quality Assessment and Performance Improvement process and assures that all clinical disciplines function according to licensure, state law, and Medicare/Medicaid standards for Home Health. The Clinical Manager reports to and receives consultation, direction and supervision from the Administrator. In the absence of the Administrator, the Clinical Manager is authorized in writing by the Managing Members and Administrator to act on behalf of the Administrator with the same responsibilities and obligations as the Administrator.
* Graduate of an accredited nursing program with Baccalaureate or master's degree in nursing or related field, preferred.
* Minimum three (3) years' experience in nursing, with at least two (2) years in home health or community health nursing required.
* Minimum one (1) year in a supervisory or management position.
* Demonstrates basic computer skills.
* Possesses leadership skills: enjoys working with people, assertive, mature, approachable and open-minded.
Offering competitive compensation and complete benefits!
For more information, please submit your resume for review.