The Utility Tech 3 position is an entry-level technician capable of doing preventative maintenance on medical equipment, and will be expected to learn the operation of a variety of biomedical equipment. A technical background will allow for advancement within the biomedical field. He/she will be expected to participate in business growth and productivity improvement initiatives.Primary Responsibilities:
Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills & Abilities):
- Will perform preventative maintenance on medical equipment.
- Will identify training needs for self.
- Will assure the service area is clean and orderly, providing a safe environment for service personnel.
- Will assure accurate database entry and reports.
- Expected to meet production goals set for department.
- Will clean and decontaminate equipment if needed.
- Will participate if needed in the department on call rotation as required.
- Will assist if needed with the Shipping and Receiving of equipment.
- Will be expected to work Overtime with short notice.
- Will participate in the Bi-annual inventory of equipment.
- Other duties and tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED
- Knowledge of various hospital and/or homecare medical equipment preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of personnel
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain focus with intermittent distractions
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Professionalism and mature sense of accountability
- Enthusiasm for the MSD Mission?
- Must be capable of cleaning, moving and organizing portable medical?? equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly
- Willing to be a team player
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure with positive attitude
- Ability to remain flexible and respond to changing priorities while remaining focused on results
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!
Associated topics: assembler, clean room, coiler, electrician, manufacturing, operational staff, repair, service detailer, technician, wire