- The Clinical Team Lead works under the direct supervision of the Practice Manager/Site Supervisor/ Coordinator and is responsible for overseeing the daily
operations of the clinical unit at a medical practice site and performs various administrative functions.
- The Clinical Team Lead demonstrates leadership skills in the clinical staff setting and assists with all duties related to patient care, taking a hands-on approach with regards to administering medication, dressing wounds and general patient care.
- Provides required support for physicians, nurse practitioners and clinical staff, supervises all clinical staff indirectly, schedules staff member hours and ensures staffing needs are met to cover patient visits.
- The Clinical Team Lead also is responsible for communicating educational information to all clinical staff members in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- 2 year associate degree
- CPR Cert
- PA RN License
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, hospice, intensive, mhb, nurse clinical, psychatric, recovery, staff nurse, tcu