Loading some great jobs for you...
Our Seafood Manager leads a team of associates in providing the highest quality customer service to our customers by weighing, wrapping, and stocking the seafood cases with fresh high quality seafood products.
1. Follow company guidelines for providing quality customer service by greeting customers with a smile, offering assistance, suggesting alternatives when necessary and thanking them for shopping. Always maintain a positive and friendly attitude. Answer customer questions.
2. Ensure fresh quality merchandise by rotating stock, using proper product handling procedures, and controlling damages according to company procedures and standards.
3. Receive and unload incoming merchandise. Unpack boxes and crates of merchandise, weigh and label packages of meat, and stock display areas with new merchandise. Ensures that product has been properly priced with correct signage. Assist with ordering and handling special requests from time to time. Responsible for maintaining conditions of the sales floor, cooler, prep area, and backroom to company standards.
4. Must be familiar with and have knowledge of seafood merchandise. Generate sales by suggestive selling.
5. Follow company, state, and federal regulations for proper food handling and complete required product logs. Adhere to safety guidelines while utilizing equipment and utensils.
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred. Must be 18 years of age.
Knowledge and Skills
Must know how to properly and safely operate equipment in seafood products (must be 18 and trained in order to use equipment).
Experience dealing with customers helpful.
Sight and peripheral vision
Lifting up to 100 lbs, carrying up to 60 lbs
Standing and walking
Reaching, bending, and grasping